mercoledì 19 giugno 2013

Ub Yibu @ tKF

Tanalois Art and torno Kohime Foundation 
have the pleasure to invite you to the 
opening of the art exhibition
by Ub Yifu





Inauguration exposure: Wednesday, June19 - 1:30 PM SLT - 22: 30 IT



End show: Wednesday, July 3th






*************
Biography Ub Yifu
*************

Using Second Life since may 2007, I came here because i wanted to create 3D objects. I started building in sanbox as everybody does. I first started reproducing some famous paintings in prims from (Matisse, Magritte, Picasso, Dali, Degas).

Now i rent my own island here :


Since september 2007 I work almost all time on commissioned ones, most of the time people ask me to reproduce some RL statues as a unique piece in SL :

I also do my own avatars inspired from my sculptures

Now i build my own environment on a Homestead to host my galleries :
- Showroom dedicated to classical sculptures, modern sculptures, low prims and gallery s guests.
- A space dedicated to creative arts and animated textures sculptures.
- dileoo Kirax gallery showing some avatar like statues of celebrities and anonymous people

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento