martedì 4 giugno 2013

Sina Souza @ tKF




Tanalois Art and torno Kohime Foundation
have the pleasure to invite you
the Opening of the Photo Exhibition by 

Sina Souza




Inauguration exposure: Wednesday, June 5th 1.30 pm SLT - 22.30 IT


End show: June 18th






*************
Biography Sina Souza
*************
"Curriculum Vitae":Sina Souza was born in Portugal (Lisbon) in 1990.When she reached her 4 th birthday, she immigrated withher German Mother and Portuguese Father after Germany.There she grew up and still lives today in Germany.She took an early interest for Photography, Art and Culture, but never attended Art school or learned something like that.Her Childhood was not a Prime Example of how they wouldshould be, but her Mother always gave her much Strength and Courage along the way. To her father, she has the years had less contact. Finally she learned in Second Life reflect their Feelings in Pictures and to process it.
"Motivations":Second Life is a great place for creatively romp around,to be inspired or to inspire others. I found it is easier than ever as here, to process Experiences from my Life as good, as I would with my Paintings now make it. It's incredible, how much you can say only with one Image, what you would need sometimes thousands of Words. I love to be creative or to let participate others in my Life with the Help of my Pictures. I am also glad, when I can touch People with the Pictures inside. But I create not only Pictures that affect my Life, but also through Images Themes from the RL, that interest me. Topics, of which I make my own Opinion and from then create a Picture.You can capture every Mood and every Theme in Pictures, that fascinates me!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento